Tuesday 12 May 2009

18 hours to go!!!

tomorrow is the last day!! therefore everyone is frantically writing their research proposal! had a meeting with james today. had a chat about the structure of my paper as well as some points on which i could elaborate/tidy-up. this was useful as i had a fair bit written down before i met him but realized i needed to add more issues to the paper, more specifically- theory! it has meant i have a lot more work to do now...but its a good thing as the direction has made me understand whats more important etc. and actually made me more aware of the way in which to set about writing such a proposal.

the structure of my paper is fine, i think i have understood the methodologies quite well and explained that section fairly ok. i dont think the literature review is great but theres still time to improve on that! every minute really does count... the objectives/aims/research questions have been ironed out. everything is coming to plan and i finally have a grip of whats going on and where to go next, just wish i had a little more time....oh well.......

1 comment:

rebekah said...

Glad to hear yours is coming along as well my dear! All I have to say is thank the sweet heavens for James! You, Bron, and I were lucky lil devils to get him. I'm feeling really good about mine now...just SO much to do and the time keeps passing. If ever there were a moment I could really use the power to manipulate time, it would be NOW. Good luck dear!